We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
Ingredients for Salad with Arugula and Beets
- Beets 1 piece (medium size)
- Arugula 1 bunch
- Goat cheese 150 grams
- Pistachios peeled 50 grams
- Extra virgin olive oil 3 tablespoons
- Vinegar (apple or white wine) 1 tablespoon
- Red onion 1 piece (small)
- Granular mustard 1 teaspoon
- Sugar on the tip of a knife
- Salt to taste
- Ground black pepper to taste
- Main ingredients: Beets, Cheese, Nuts, Greens
- Serving 3 servings
Salad bowl, salad spoon, colander, kitchen knife, cutting board, pan, bowl, whisk, salad spoon or tongs.
Cooking salad with arugula and beets:
Step 1: prepare the beets.
Rinse the beets very carefully, removing all the grains of sand. Then put the vegetable in a pan, fill with enough water and put on fire. Bring to a boil, and then cook for 30-40 minutes or until the beets are soft inside. This should be checked with a knife, it will easily enter and exit the pulp.
Cool the finished beets under cold running water, then peel the skin from it, and cut the remaining pulp into small cubes.
Step 2: prepare the arugula.
Rinse the arugula thoroughly with running water, and then dry the disposable towels.
Step 3: prepare the cheese.
Remove the goat cheese from the package and break it into small pieces so that it turns into small crumbs.
Step 4: prepare the pistachios.
Spread the peeled pistachios on a cutting board and chop. You can also crumble them with a wooden crush.
Step 5: preparing a gas station.
Peel a small red onion from the husk, cut off all unnecessary from it, and then crumble it very finely.
Pour the onion slices into the bowl, add olive oil, add vinegar and mix, whisk with a fork. Add mustard, salt, black pepper and about a pinch of sugar. Mix the dressing very carefully again.
Step 6: mix the salad with arugula and beets.
In a suitably sized salad bowl, mix the pieces of boiled beets, arugula, pistachios and goat cheese. Stir carefully so as not to crush any of the ingredients. Then pour in the dressing, mix again and check if there is enough salt and pepper in your salad. If everything is in order, then immediately serve the finished dish to the table.
Step 7: serve salad with arugula and beets.
Serve the salad with arugula and beets for lunch or dinner, as an addition to the main dish. It will not only decorate your table with its bright appearance, but will also amaze you with its taste.
Enjoy your meal!
- Sometimes, instead of sugar, liquid honey is placed in a similar salad dressing.
- Salad with arugula and beets is not the most strict and fundamental in relation to the ingredients included in it, which means that you can use, for example, salted pistachios or even replace them with pine nuts, and instead of goat cheese use sheep.
- If you liked this salad with arugula, then be sure to try the pear salad with arugula and the salad with pear and cheese.