We are searching data for your request:
Upon completion, a link will appear to access the found materials.
- 3 eggs
- green onions
- one tomato
- cheese telemea
- salt pepper
Preparation time: less than 15 minutes
RECIPE PREPARATION Omelet with cheese and green onions:
Beat eggs well, add cheese and spices, mix.
Put in a hot pan, and serve with pieces of tomatoes and green onions.
- 3 green onions
- 2-3 tablespoons of olive oil
- 3-4 tablespoons mushrooms (approx. 80 g, canned)
- 3 eggs
- freshly ground salt and pepper
When it has cooked to the surface, turn it over and leave it for a few more minutes.
Eat the omelet immediately, garnished with a few black and white sesame seeds, along with lettuce, fresh vegetables, ketchup or pickles.
Good job and good appetite!
If you find yourself in the taste of the recipes on this blog, I am waiting for you every day on facebook page. You will find there many recipes posted, new ideas and discussions with those interested.
* You can also sign up for Recipes group of all kinds. There you will be able to upload your photos with tried and tested dishes from this blog. We will be able to discuss menus, food recipes and much more. However, I urge you to follow the group's rules!
You can also follow us on Instagram and Pinterest, with the same name "Recipes of all kinds".
Preparation of spicy avocado paste
I cut the avocado fruit in half and removed the seeds. Don't throw it away! We need him in the end. I cleaned and washed the green onions and peeled my garlic cloves. I chopped the onion and garlic into large pieces.
I spooned the soft avocado core and put it in a bowl with the green onion, garlic, cream cheese and parsley leaves. I sprinkled salt and pepper and added 2 teaspoons of TABASCO ® green pepper sauce (start with 1 teaspoon and see if you put the second one). I also squeezed 1 teaspoon of lemon juice and shaved a little peel. We'll see in the end if we have to. Lemon also has an antioxidant role preventing the blackening of avocado paste.
I processed everything with a hand blender and got a creamy avocado paste.
You can make it even finer than that (with the blender or sifted) but I like to feel the small pieces of avocado, onion or garlic in it. I tasted it and corrected its seasoning. you can always add salt, pepper, lemon or TABASCO ® green pepper sauce to taste. You can make avocado paste more or less spicy.
I immediately dipped the avocado kernels in this paste and dressed it well with it. I learned this tip from Chef Nico Lontras (see here) during the culinary art internship in Bucharest. Avocado kernels prevent oxidation and help preserve the beautiful color of the pasta.
I moved the avocado paste into a suitable plastic box and first covered the surface of the cream with a food-grade plastic wrap (to limit contact with air). Then I closed the box with the lid and cooled it. This avocado paste with cream cheese, garlic and green onions lasts 2-3 days in the refrigerator.
Ingredients Cream cheese with dill and green onions
- 350 grams of fresh cottage cheese well drained of whey
- 2-3 bunches of green onions
- 1-2 bunches of dill
- 100 grams of sour cream and white pepper to taste
How to make cream cheese with dill and green onions?
1. Before we actually get to work (which will take very little time), I want to emphasize how important it is to use a fresh cottage cheese. It must be odorless to ferment and well, well drained of whey. If the cheese is too wet, the cheese paste will come out watery. It will not be very appetizing, so it is good to give importance to this aspect. Prepare all the ingredients: the green onion is cleaned, washed and drained, then cut into 2-3 cm pieces. length. The dill is washed, dried and finely chopped.
The actual preparation, in just a few minutes!
2. In a blender, a chopper or kitchen processor put all the ingredients: cheese, which is sprinkled with salt to taste and white pepper, green onions and dill and add to the end and cream.
3. Process the composition on the pulse function, turning off the appliance several times and scraping the side walls with a spatula, until the cheese paste with greens is perfectly homogeneous. Taste salt and pepper and, if necessary, season to taste and process a little more, to homogenize.
Note: cream cheese with dill and green onions can also be made without mixer / blender / chopper, in which case I recommend passing the cottage cheese through a sieve, for a finer and creamier texture, to mix it vigorously (with a spoon wood) with the cream poured into a thin thread and at the end with the greens that must be finely chopped.
4. Basically, that was all! Transfer the cream cheese to a serving dish or, if we don't start it right away, to a saucepan with a lid on the fridge. Theoretically, I think it would keep in the fridge for about 2-3 days, practically, I never kept it that much, because it was finished faster and it doesn't make sense to prepare larger quantities, being ready in a few minutes.
Cheesecake, green onions and dill is a simple appetizer tart, easy to prepare, perfect for any time of the day. I chose a crust of tender dough, and the filling contains a combination as classic (cheese, green onion and dill) as it is delicious.
Cheesecake, green onions and dill it is versatile, because it can be a breakfast, a snack at the office or for the moments when friends come, but also an aperitif for the event in your life.
This type of tart is also known as quiche.
You can also use this type of tart when you have some leftover cheese in the fridge. If you don't have ricotta you can use cottage cheese. Instead of telemea you can use feta.
You can replace green onions with chives.
In order to get a good tender dough I made sure that the butter must be cold.I use only high fat butter (80-82%).
Given the fact that flour contains gluten, you must keep in mind that the more you work the dough, the gluten will develop and the pastries will harden. In conclusion, work fast!
The tart dough must be refrigerated for at least 60 minutes after it has been prepared.
After the dough has been placed in the tray, it would be good to leave it in the fridge for another 30 minutes, but if you have experience and manage to spread it quickly, you can put the dough directly in the form.
You may be new to cooking, so you need to keep a few tips in mind if the dough does not come out smooth and smooth:
- - the dough is sticky - the cause may be too much melted butter or too much water. Put the dough in the cold and see how it behaves after 30 minutes. You may need to add a little and knead it. You spread it on the counter sprinkled with flour.
- - crumbly dough - needs more liquid or a little cold butter
- - dough too crispy after baking - you put too much liquid - nothing can be done, change the quantities next time. You can try spraying a little water (a bundle) and get a slight change.
- - the tart looks raw - it has too little butter, not enough liquid has been added or it has been processed too much (when it was spread with the rolling pin).
When spreading the dough, use a very small amount of flour on the work table, so as not to inflate the composition of the dough and harden it.
The same instructions apply to sweet tart crust.
On the blog you will find a lot of salty tarts, and most of them contain cheese. I leave you with some suggestions so that you can be inspired. Click on the recipe title and you will be redirected to the desired recipe.
Here is the list of ingredients and how to prepare it tart with cheese, green onions and dill:
(tart with a diameter of 22 cm)
For tart crust:
For the filling:
250 g ricotta or cottage cheese
1 knife tip ground nutmeg
I put in a bowl flour, a pinch of salt, then I added cold butter, from the refrigerator, cut into cubes. I also put the egg, then I started rubbing flour, egg and butter between my fingers. I added 2 tablespoons of cold water.
I quickly kneaded the dough until it became smooth, elastic and no longer sticks to my hands. I wrapped it in cling film and put it in the freezer for 15 minutes (or in the fridge for 60 minutes).
During this time I mixed ricotta with 3 eggs. Initially I prepared the recipe with 2 eggs and I didn't use cheese, but mine are big cheese lovers, so I remade the recipe to their taste.
I seasoned with salt, pepper and a little grated nutmeg. I chopped the green onion into rounds, the dill as small as possible and the Telemea cheese into cubes. I added the grated cheese and the one cut into small cubes.
I put them over the ricotta and mixed until the composition was homogeneous.
I spread the dough so as to cover the bottom of the tray and the height of its walls. To easily handle the dough, I rolled it on the rolling pin and put it over the tart shape.
I arranged it and removed the edges that protruded from the tray. I pricked the dough with a fork as much as possible, so as to prevent its uneven growth.
I arranged a baking paper over the dough, I put the beans or pearls for baking, rice, coins, anything that can prevent the dough from growing too much.
I baked the tart crust for 15 minutes in the preheated oven at 200 ° C, then I removed the weight.
While the crust was baking from the dough, I shaped some popcorn.
I put cream cheese with green onions and dill, then decorated with flowers from the tender dough.
I entered again tart with cheese, green onions and dill in the oven and lowered the temperature to 180 ° C. I baked it for about 40 minutes or until it started to brown on the surface.
When I took it out of the oven, a pleasant smell invaded my kitchen.
I took it very easily out of the tray (it does not stick) and I let it cool on a grill, then I sliced it. If you do not have the patience to cool down (I understand the reasons perfectly) you must know that it will not cut nicely.
We ate it at dinner and had a glass of rose wine with us, but it goes very well with a cold beer.
There was no crumb left, it was so good tart with cheese, green onions and dill.
I invite you to follow me on the channel YouTube. Don't forget to press the bell to be notified when I post a new recipe.
I also invite you to the group I cook with friends - Tasty recipes.